For an attractive presentation, take a few minutes to arrange each salad individually, perhaps in a pinwheel effect. Include slices of avocado, radish, turnip, or jicama if you wish. Simply experiment and use your imaginationS erve at room temperature for fullest flavor. Feed each other a slice as you cut and slice!
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Half a cucumber, peeled in alternate strips and thinly sliced
- 1 small red or yellow onion, thinly sliced and separated to rings
- Watercress sprigs for garnish
- 3 Tbsp. VIVA Early Harvest Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. chicken or vegetable broth
- 2-3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Pommeroy or Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. minced fresh tarragon and thyme or mix of herbs of your choice.
Thoroughly combine oil, broth, lemon juice, mustard and herbs. Whip it good!
Arrange salad prettily in a pinwheel. Garnish center with watercress sprigs.
Pour herb dressing over salads.