Wilder-by-the-Dozen Healthy Living
Get Cooking on the Wilder Side
Home Economist and enlightened Cordon Bleu Chef Susanne Wilder creates healthy, beautiful meals that take just 30 minutes to prepare.
The author of 17 cookbooks, Susanne has developed a flair for creating meals that are filled with flavor and easy to prepare. Because of her classical training the menus are restaurant-worthy.
Get Ready to Eat!
Going Wilder-by-the-Dozen means traditional recipes made healthy along with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions. Recipes include:
- Mexicali Fish wrapped in paperbark
- Salmon Steaks with Citrus Mayonnaise
- Korean Chicken Thighs
- Turkey Breast Cutlet – variations
- Curried Lamb and Vegetables
- Commando Beef Burritos
- As well as Vegan and Vegetarian alternatives for meat dishes
Making the Change
Learning to be Wilder-by-the-Dozen means finding healthy alternatives to all your food favorites, as well as adopting a healthy lifestyle. Susanne’s latest book, 30 Minutes to Health, is especially helpful in showing readers how to modify their lifestyles and shows how to combat various degenerative diseases using good, whole foods.
In conclusion, the Wilder-by-the-Dozen method of cooking on the Wilder Side encourages readers to adopt a holistic approach to health by including:
- Eating whole foods
- Limiting meat consumption, as well as finding meat-free alternatives
- Exploring alternatives to less healthy ingredients and using those rather than traditional unhealthy foods
- Treating the spiritual side while also catering to the physical
- Exercising to live