Wilder-by-the-Dozen Healthy Living
Get Cooking on the Wilder Side
Home Economist and reformed Cordon Bleu Chef Susanne Wilder creates healthy, beautiful meals that take just 30 minutes to prepare.
The author of 17 ebook cookbooks, Susanne has developed a flare for creating meals that are filled with flavor and easy to prepare. Because of her classical training the menus are restaurant-worthy.
Get Ready to Eat!
Going Wilder-by-the-Dozen means traditional recipes made healthy along with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions. Recipes include:
- Mexicali Fish
- Steak Bonne Femme
- Halibut with Almond Butter
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Commando Beef Burritos
- Moroccan Turkey Sauté
- As well as Vegan and Vegetarian alternatives for each
Making the Change
Learning to be Wilder-by-the-Dozen means finding healthy alternatives to all your food favorites, as well as adopting a healthy lifestyle. Susanne’s latest book, 30 Minutes to Health, is especially helpful in showing readers how to modify their lifestyles and shows how to combat various degenerative diseases using good, whole food.
In conclusion, the Wilder-by-the-Dozen method of cooking on the Wilder Side encourages readers to adopt a holistic approach to health by including:
- Eating whole foods
- Limiting meat consumption, as well as finding meat-free alternatives
- Exploring alternatives to less healthy ingredients and using those rather than traditional unhealthy foods
- Treating the spiritual side while also catering to the physical
- Exercising to live